Payment Methods And How To Make Payment
Modified on: Sat, 26 Jun, 2021 at 7:51 PM
Our payment portals are operated through trusted and recognizable vendors.
- Rebel Tech makes use of PayFlex for card payments (MasterCard and VISA) and Ozow for EFT payments (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, Capitec and Investec), both vendors have a proven and reliable track record for securely processing online payments.
- Rebel Tech does not accept cash payments.
Step 1: At Checkout choose your desired payment method
- For Debit/Cheque/Credit Cards that are either VISA or MasterCard, choose the PayFlex option.
- For Instant EFT choose the Ozow option.
Step 2: Follow the prompts
- Whether you choose to use PayFlex or Ozow you will be prompted to enter your card or login details in order to process the transaction. Enter the relevant information, click "Pay" or "Proceed" and you will be notified if the payment has been successful.
When going through the payment process the vendor may open another webpage or prompt you to verify the purchase via your mobile device. Rest assured that this is all part standard payment process and these security measures are put in place for your security.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.